When you will start to do seo you should keep somethings in mind that what can you do with the web and what can not do.
So what exactly should and should not you do? There’s a list. Here is part of it.
1. Create a web site that contains meta tags, content, graphics, and keywords that help improve your site
ranking.2. Use keywords liberally on your site, so long as they are used in the correct context of your site topic and
3.Include reciprocal links to your site from others as long as those links are legitimate and relevant.
4. Encourage web site traffic through many venues, including keyword advertising, reciprocal links, and
5. Submit your web site to search engines manually, rather than waiting for them to pick up your site in the
natural course of cataloging web sites.
1. Trick search engines by imbedding hidden keywords in your web site. This is a practice that will very likely
get you banned by most search engines.
2. Artificially generate links to your site from unrelated sites for the purpose of increasing your ranking based
on link analysis. Most search engines have a built-in mechanism that will detect this type of deceptive practice.
3. Artificially generate traffic to your web site so that it appears more popular than it is.Again,there are safeguards in place to prevent this from happening, and if you trip those safeguards,you could end up on the banned list for many search engines.
4. Force your web site to appear in search engine rankings by submitting the site repeatedly for inclusion in the rankings. A good general rule of thumb is that you should submit your site once and then wait at least six
weeks before submitting it again. Submitting it repeatedly will, again, only lead to something nasty like being
banned from the search engine.
5. Expect search engines to automatically rank you at the top of your topic, category, or keyword as soon as
the site is picked up. It could take a little time to build the “status” that you need to reach a high search engine ranking. Remember, SEO is a process.